Making the video header for tides, without using revolution slider.
We've actually got a new method of adding the video to the page now that's much, much better than rev slider, here's what you should do:
1. Update your theme: To update your theme to the latest version, you should re-grab the theme files from the downloads page of your themeforest account. You should then use the this article:http://www.madeinebor.com/updating-wordpress-them...
2. With your theme updated, disable rev slider plugin, you don't need it.
3. Go to your page template in the page builder, delete the rev slider block and the "page section" that it was in, you don't need these.
4. Grab the new "video background" block from the left hand list and drag it into the top of your page template, this block should not be added within a "page section" block.
5. Fill out the details and save, your video will now be perfect :)